.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

RUN and HIDE

RH5 bh4

RUN and HIDE

When I see you
I hide myself away
Run, cry and don't stay
When you speak to me
I only speak back to you
When I have to
I don't want to show you
That I'm crying inside
That's why I run and hide
I don't want to show you
The pain that I feel 
As I realise
I'll never be the one
Standing by your side
I don't want to show you
No I really don't
So if I don't talk
Look or speak to you
It's because of the pain that is caused
By being in love ....



bh1bh
bh2

Unbranded Maxi skirt | PRMUNO Denim Jacket | White Top | Boots | Cotton Shawl


with love,
Zayzareen

credit to : obe bee
edited by me

11 comments:

elyna mirsada said...

blog walking..nice outfit..

Asikin Izas said...

cantik seperti selalu..

Cha said...

I'm waiting for your post like crazy. can u believe me? haha

like before, semua gambar cantik =)

Pn.Mieza Fadzly said...

beautiful like always :)

.:MrS cHerRy:. said...

beautiful..gorgeous~

eza zularyeza said...

hello dear..can u tell me what model is your camera..i kinda sedang meng-usha the best camera.and can u tell me how much it cost?

Nur Aischa said...

cantik outfit sis, always love your style ;)

Annisa mulia said...

Awesome :)

Very beautiful xD
Love it!

Anonymous said...

Althοugh, ωe're completely aware that your reputed marketing firm has a significant manufacturing plant in Lowndes County. And make sure everyone is willing to make the product with the client to develop kind of a loan. I business put all my old hand tools in the front cover. Gregg Gilbert business Bank of America/Merrill LynchThank you. Now what would happen if today's church actuаlly did what God commands?


Also vіsit my web-site :: make money with internet marketing

Anonymous said...

Your IP address is the online identification and could be used by
cyber-terrorist to break within your pc, steal personal information, or even
commit other offences against you. 6 through file sharing sites for example
MegaUpload, Rapidshare or even YouSendIt.

Also visit my blog ... hide your ip

rosatiqa said...

nice outfit ! simple and it portrays a strong character of a woman...